Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Little Blogging Experiment

Well, I've never done this before, but it seems that people are finding my guides pretty helpful, so I decided to make this site to perhaps consolidate all my (future) work together, in a handy location.

As for now, I'm lurking around at a few forums, primarily at AndroidForums and AllDroid, but somewhat at DroidForums as well.

My primary focus will be on the Motorola Droid, with the ins and outs of rooting and its benefits. I hope to have some guides written up in the near future, with updates on the latest ROMS and their benefits, as well as step by step instructions on how to get them up and running on your devices.

But as Android is open source and running on a multitude of devices, some of the stuff I'm covering will be pertinent to other devices as well. In fact, my one claim to fame was actually concerning the Nexus One, which is a pretty nice device.

So hopefully, I'll have some new material up soon. In the meanwhile, here are some links to satiate your needs.

-How to root your Droid (from AllDroid)

-How to root your Nexus One (from XDA Devs)

-How to flash SPRecovery and custom ROMs (from Sholes.info)

-How to force update your Nexus One (my guide @ AndroidForums)

No comments:

Post a Comment